Term & Conditions of Use…
We have worked hard to provide a service that is as flexible and easy to access as possible. However, safeguarding children is our priority and as such, has been our primary focus when developing the clubs’ terms and conditions of use.
The clubs are optional and we retain the right to not accept bookings from parents who regularly ignore the rules or attempt to bypass or abuse the booking system.
Before making any bookings, please ensure you have read and understood all the following as, by choosing to use the service, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
Sessions must be pre-booked
· The service can only be accessed, if you have pre-booked and paid for sessions via the online booking system. Except in extenuating circumstances, we do not arrange bookings via any other means.
· If, on arrival, your child’s name is not on the Early Bird’s register, under no circumstances should you leave your child without speaking to a member of staff. If you have not pre-booked the session, please don’t be offended if your child is refused admission.
· If your child is not collected at 3.30 pm and their name is not on the Rooster’s register, we will follow the school’s ‘Collecting Children from School’ policy (see school website for further information).
· Whenever there is doubt, it is your responsibility to provide proof that you have pre-booked a session.
· If your child attends a session which was not pre-booked for any reason, you will be invoiced for the cost of the session plus a £5.00 surcharge.
Cancellations, amendments and refunds
· We do not cancel, amend or refund bookings. Please don’t be offended if requests to do so are refused.
· We strongly recommend that you check your bookings carefully before checking-out as school takes no responsibility for bookings made in error.
· We do not recommend making block bookings if there is any possibility that your circumstances may change; our reduced booking deadline and increased capacity has removed the need to block book weeks in advance in order to secure places.
After the Booking Deadline
· The deadline for booking is 24 hours before a session start time; children will not be added to registers after this (whether or not the session has reached its full capacity).
· If you miss the deadline, you will need to arrange alternative childcare.
Children must be signed in and out of the club for all pre-booked sessions
· Responsibility for your child remains with you until the Early Bird’s register has been signed by a responsible person (this includes older siblings aged Year 7 and upwards).
· Children in Year 6 may sign themselves (but not younger siblings) in to the club if we are in receipt of a signed consent form from a parent/carer.
· On collection, children from Reception Class to Year 5 must be signed-out by an authorised person (this includes older siblings aged Year 7 and upwards).
· If for any reason, a pre-booked session is no longer required; your child must be collected and signed-out from the club at 3.30 pm and not collected from the class collection point.
· If your child is going to be collected by an unauthorised person, you must contact the school office by no later than 3.15 pm that same day (not before).
· Parents should make all persons dropping off and/or collecting their child aware of these rules.
· Children in Year 6 may sign themselves (but not younger siblings) out of the club if we are in receipt of a signed consent form from a parent/carer confirming the time which they may leave.
Early arrivals and late collections
· Under no circumstances should a child arrive before 7.45 am.
· If you have pre-booked an Early Bird short session and you arrive before 8.20 am, you may sign your child in to the club but must remain with them until 8.20 am. Under no circumstances should you arrive before 8.15 am, please don’t be offended if you are asked to come back at the correct time.
· Y6 pupils with permission to sign themselves in to Early Birds, must not arrive on site before the start of their pre-booked session.
· If you have pre-booked the short Rooster session and arrive to collect your child after 5.00 pm, you will be charged the price difference between the short and long session plus a £5.00 surcharge.
· If you have pre-booked the long Rooster session and arrive after 6.00 pm to collect your child, you will be charged £1.00 for every minute you are late. Parents who collect after 6.00 pm three times in one half-term will be excluded from using the club for four weeks, any sessions which have been pre-booked during this timeframe will be cancelled and a reimbursement voucher offered.
· At our discretion, we can arrange emergency childcare in extenuating circumstances only and this will be charged at the standard rate.
The club is managed by the Governors of Sutton in Craven Community Primary School.
(For more information see our leaflet attached below)
Our club administrator, Mrs Wallace, is available in school to answer queries Monday to Friday 9.00 am - 3.30 pm, either in person, by phone (01535 633064) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Booking a place
Places are available to book on a half-termly basis via our online booking system. Places can be booked up to 24 hours before the session start time. Children cannot be added to registers after the registers have closed.
Parents and carers should visit www.wherelearnersgrow.co.uk and register as a user. To do this, you need to submit your details by clicking on the ‘Register’ tab on the black bar above ‘Sutton in Craven CP School’. Once you have submitted your details, we recommend that you add your children by clicking on the ‘Add Child’ tab under the ‘My Children’ heading on the right hand side of the page. You should then complete and return the central pages of the information leaflet, which can be printed from the link below or collected from the main entrance of school - we must be in receipt of these before your account can be verified. Please ensure these detail are kept up to date.
Once your account has been verified, you can place your booking by clicking on the ‘Activities’ tab and following the step-by-step instructions through to checkout.