The Macmillan nurses work tirelessly to help and support cancer patients and their families, so we are sure that you would agree that it is a very worthwhile and deserving charity.
We would just like to thank all of our children, parents and staff for all your amazing support and donations.
A special thank you to…
- Jazz at Cost Cutter, Sutton for your donations
- Co-op, Steeton for your donations
- Whitakers Chocolates for your donations
- Roebuck for your donations
- Mrs Johnson and Mrs Chapman for cooking lots of bacon butties
- Mrs Hardaker for giving up her free time to help at the event.
- Mrs Kirby and Mrs Clayton for their help on the day.
It is because of everyone that we managed to raise
a fantastic £697.36