Parents of children who were new to our school family in Sep 17 are invited to join us for our...
Harvest of Health Challenge 2017
When we found out that the staff at Airedale Hospital want to build a garden for the children’s ward we couldn’t resist offering our help! The doctors and nurses know that having access to a lovely garden filled with trees and plants is bound to make even their youngest patients feel better.
Some of you may have even spent time in the ward and know that they don’t have much of a garden at the moment. We are here to help – after all we are learners who grow!
So here’s an easy Harvest of Health Challenge for each and every one of you
It’s really easy…
• Simply make healthy choices for two weeks and use the tally chart provided to record your success (we love a bit of bonus maths!)
• We have given you some ideas to start with but you can also add your own (we love a bit of bonus reading and thinking!)
• Put the collected money into the money box provided
• You can decorate the money boxes with personal messages to children on the ward - maybe you can add trees, plants and flowers. (We love a bit of bonus writing and art!)
• Bring your collection back into school for Harvest Festival on Friday 13th October so that you can add the money you have collected to everyone else’s. (We love a lot of giving!)
The garden is going to be amazing!