'Kindness is about giving hope to those who think they are all alone in the world.'
Here at Sutton CP we have a proud tradition of planned giving and have no plans to stop! In fact year on year our giving grows - just like us! We have so much to be proud of.
Our charity giving is carefully planned alongside other events in the school calendar in such a way to provide a breadth and balance across the year. Our Pupil Fundraising Family take the lead - each year agreeing the charities they would like to support.
Watch this page to see the Story of our giving in 1819...
- Term 1
- Macmillan Cancer Care - £1043 - Sep 18
- Harvest Challenge - Saving the World - One Flush at a Time! - Oct 18 - £412.30
- Royal British Legion - Poppy Appeal - Nov 18
- Children in Need - Nov 18 £915.50
- Save the Children Christmas Jumper Day - Dec 18
- Children's Society - Christingle Service - Dec 18
Read more about our proud history of charity work...
1213 'You can give without loving, but you can never love without giving.' Robert Louis Stevenson.
1314 'It's not how much we give but how much love we put into the giving '- Mother Teresa
1415 'No one ever became poor by giving' - Anne Frank
1516 'The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. Pablo Picasso.
1718 'We rise by lifting others' Robert Ingersoll