PE and sport premium funding for primary schools
Sutton CP School receive additional funding to build our capacity and capability in delivering PE and Sport. This funding is called the Primary PE and Sport Premium. We use our funding to make additional and sustainable improvements to the quality of PE and sport we offer.
Some examples of how we have used the funding include:
- hire qualified sports coaches to work with teachers
- provide existing staff with training or resources to help them teach PE and sport more effectively
- introduce new sports or activities and encourage more pupils to take up sport
- support and involve the least active children in school sports clubs and physical activity
- run sport competitions
- increase pupils’ participation in the School Games
- run sports activities with other schools
You will find the Sutton CP Sports Premium Strategy attached below.